Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Girls Gone Wild...

So we had a house guest for five nights, although I wish it was for longer...my friend Leigh stayed with us since her apartment was broken into and she didn`t want to stay there until the locks were changed. So, we did some rearranging and squeezed her in, literally. It was so much fun, like a slumber party for five days. On Saturday we put my hair in curlers and then we went out to the local hang out (I with a scarf on my head to cover the curlers but it was still cute), and when we took the curlers out the next day it was soo cute...on Sunday night since we couldn't go out drinking as we had almost every other night, we decided to perm my hair so that it would look as cute as the curlers had made it...BIG MISTAKE. If you ever find yourself in a drug store considering a home perm, STOP...look away, do not get sucked in...needless to say I looked like a poodle, and not just any poodle, a poodle from the trailer park and my hair was dead. So I have cut it all off! I like it, its a nice change.

Take Care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sarah & Dennis

well I finally got some time to sort this thing out and have a read.
Sounds like the adventure of a lifetime, I'm glad for u, life in other cultures is always an experience.

Nice hair cut reminds me of the 1 u got when u were 4 from me.

All is well here just working hard, school holidays for 2 wks now and had Josh's 8th B-day last Sat,25 kids, lots of fun, food, games, prizes, and noise, it was basically an all day party.

Having some down time this wknd, Josh at his dads. Wanted to work but ladder not fixed yet, thats ok needed a break.

well not much else, weather getting hotter now, can smell fires
have a little spider crawling on my screen.

so how long u guys there still? I'll try and send some pics, but don't have many in comp yet.

Well take care

LOVE ALWAYS LIZ & JOSH
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX